Re: Internet Web casts, how to

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:57:25 -0500

Hi Peter. Well, of course, ACB Radio streams the ACB conventions every year, and they have streamed some of the state affiliate conventions, like the California Council, andI think I heard the World Blind Union convention on there. I don't know if I know anything else about that at present, but hope this helps.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>