I'm thinking about starting a podcast

  • From: Richard Claypool <bellevue.bat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 11:31:49 -0400

Hi,

I'm going to start a podcast at

www.atomnos.com

I don't have an exact format format yet, but I thought I'd throw out a few ideas and get feedback.

1. some tutorials on how I get x piece of software to work.
2. I'm going to start a writer's forum on my guild. The idea would be to feature stories poems etc.
3. Personal rants. Things in the news, real life, or on the random street corner that I feel warrent a rant.
4. Most importantly, your input. Either questions or things you'd like to voice. I'd rather it not be tech but something of a unique perspective.

What do you all think?

I'd like help with the web devolopement.

Rick