I'm bak and a butt load of questions

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:02:23 -0400

Hi all,
Glad to be back on the list after several months. Well, I've decided to
possibly buy an accessible MP3 player for Christmas. Since I haven't kept up
with the development with Rockbox and the latest MP3 players that may work,
what I'm wanting to know what is available now? First of all, the Milestone
311 is out. Too expensive for me. Second, I understand that Rockbox is easy
to install however, you still need sighted help doing something to confirm
it? What is the status with the Ederal R 9? I don't remember if you need
Rockbox or not. Someone recommended the I-audio X 5. What do you all know
about that player? I do hear Rockbox does work I guess really what I'm
trying to say here is that I want an MP3 player that's at least 95 percent
accessible since I have no sighted help around here where I live. Finally,
if someone could give me a laundry list off list as to what MP3 players are
accessible to this date, I'd very much appreciate it. I don't want to clog
up the list with this. Thanks in advance and God bless.
Lino Morales & Louie Lab
Email & Windows Messenger: