Re: If Every Day were Christmas part 2

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 15:57:53 -0700

Hey Jeff,

As visual verification is a requirement in order to register for PMN, I
strongly feel that, at this time, with the current state of PMN
inaccessibility, blindcasters wishing to download this music should not be
required to be registered.

Oh, well, since I see no authentication with PMN, I guess this should not be
a problem.  :-)