Re: I love Slacker.com.

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 14:47:18 -0400

Agreed Kevin. I plan on writing them myself. I don't use there service, but
they need to know that we appreciate that they indeed made there site
accessible to the blind and visually impaired. Your brother in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lino_and_louie