I Invite you to Listen to my Latest Pod Cast Which has just been posted by Mark Taylor

  • From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 01:54:49 -0800

Hello Everyone,

I just uploaded another pod cast.

I hope you enjoy this 69 minute Pod Cast entitled "An Introduction to the
Smart Phone Experience" in which I demonstrate the use of a Windows Mobile
Smart Phone in conjunction with a screen reader application for the visually
impaired.

It is my fervent hope that both the sighted and non sighted, alike, will
find valuable content in this show.

Just so you know, I have sacrificed a bit of sound quality in order to
conserve on file size and the amount of time it takes to download the file.

To download the file or to subscribe to the pod cast go to:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/candleshore

I look forward to your feedback.

Mark