How to Avoid Podcast Hijacking

  • From: Jennifer Sutton <jensutton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 14:12:20 -0500

Hello:

Apologies to those of you on the Yahoo-based podcasters list. Some info from that list is being cross-posted, included below my name.

I thought that at least some of you who use Feedburner (or another similar third party service) might want to take this Blog post into consideration.

Personally, it seems to me that feed hijacking is unlikely, especially if your listener-share is small; however, I'm glad to at least be aware of the risks of relinquishing control of my feed (the one I am imagining creating).

Best,
Jennifer

http://www.jakeludington.com/podcasting/20051204_how_to_avoid_podcast_hijacking.html

Or the TinyURL for non-wrapping: