[Blind Casting] Re: How much music can one legally play on a podcast?

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 12:40:31 -0500

Wow! So the hit test is technically legal, mashups are kind of fuzzy because the end product is different enough from any of the two combined. I would've thought if anyone would get busted, Adam Curry would, but people appreciate someone with lots of cash more so wouldn't expect to be able to play a lot of it and be OK.

----- Original Message ----- From: "JULIE MELTON" <JEWELSONG21@xxxxxxx>