Re: Holmesgrown Podcast #5 is Up

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 20:54:36 -0700

Hey Steve,

Yeah. Just listened to your podcast. I do have WE and am planning on trying out your tricks, but, I sure hope the Podshow guys don't get the idea that this is anything close to sufficiently accessible. Oh, yeah, I'm already going too far by assuming they care... Thanks for the demo and the work you put into it; I'll be giving it a try soon.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Check out high quality telecommunications services at
Blind Access Journal blog:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Holmes" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>