RE: Holmesgrown Podcast #5 is Up

  • From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 09:12:16 -0500

What's the feed for your podcast?

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Holmes
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2005 4:38 AM
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Holmesgrown Podcast #5 is Up

Well, it's been over a month so I figured I'd make another shameless
plug for my new show.  I just uploaded episode #5 today and it covers
what I think to be an interesting subject.  I'm demoing the Podsafe
Music Network's web site and show some tricks I had to use in order to
play tracks and the like.  All and all, we as blind folks can use the
PSN all be it jumping through a few hoops at times.

Sorry for the length but it is well over an hour in length.  I generally
prefer to keep them short as there are so many programs out there to
keep up with:).  This is my first time demonstrating any computer
applications and if I must say, the audio turned out pretty good.

Oh, and I even came up with some intro music and had a bunch of fun
playing with Goldwave, editting, cutting and pasting away:).  It took a
lot of time but I'm learning a lot at the same time:).

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
Version: GnuPG v1.2.7 (GNU/Linux)