Hello

  • From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 11:20:12 -0600

Hello this is Kevin Wassmer. I am also know as commanderlumpy and Kevin Mcfan.
I joined this list because I want to learn more about podcasting. I also want
you to know I do a weekly show at
http://www.gcast.com/u/kevinmcfan The last show talked about how a person can
be a Federationest and a Republican. Go check it out. You can also subscribe to
the pod cast while you are there. I will talk to you later.
The broken record goes round and round, spins in a circle without a sound. I
wonder what you've been over drawing, you hide in laughter. What's on your
mind? Is it love is it love or after? Why don't you tell me? Is it love is it
is it love? Is it love is it love or after? Why can't you tell me? (mr. Mister)