Re: Heart and Music podcast?

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <JEWELSONG21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:24:44 -0600

I'm coding them by hand.  Have looked into feedburner, but I didn't like
that i couldn't keep the same feed without cody the RSS still.  I may
eventually break down and go to another posting service, but I hear people
say they are having issues with feedburner.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!