Re: Heart and Music podcast?

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <JEWELSONG21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:11:03 -0600

I read that you got this fixed, but I thought I'd let you know what I did.
I downloaded the RSS feed before the MP3 was ready.  That was a big mistake,
because, of course, Ipodder thought it had something there to download.  Now
I know what I did and fixed it, so it's all good.

For anyone who isn't familiar with the show, we talk about music and arts.
This week, Tracey starts a series on Latin American music, and I talk about

visit me at
Keep smiling!