RE: Heart and Music podcast?

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <healinghands4u@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:59:21 -0400

Oooo does this sound wonderful.

Deb

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of JULIE MELTON
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 1:11 PM
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Heart and Music podcast?

Shane,

I read that you got this fixed, but I thought I'd let you know what I did.
I downloaded the RSS feed before the MP3 was ready.  That was a big mistake,
because, of course, Ipodder thought it had something there to download.  Now
I know what I did and fixed it, so it's all good.

For anyone who isn't familiar with the show, we talk about music and arts.
This week, Tracey starts a series on Latin American music, and I talk about
Haiku.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com