Graduating from four--year college this spring? Read on!

  • From: "Cooke, AnneMarie" <ACooke@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:17:01 -0500

He NABSters:
There's still time to apply for RFB&D's Scholastic Achievement Awards if you're
a graduating senior from a four-year US college or university. You'll need to
have a B average or better, be an RFB&&D member for at least a year (and have
borrowed at least one book from us). And, being who you are, you are
demonstrating terrific leadership, enterprise and community service.

Details and accessible application forms available at
DEADLINE is MARCH 1, 2006.

Let's continue to have NABS members among the winners as we have in the past!

Message me off list with specific questions.
Good luck to all who enter!!

Annemarie Cooke
Sr. External Relations Officer
RFB&D Learning Through Listening