Re: Google now has audio captcha

  • From: "BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 06:39:02 -0700

congrads darel
!
although I disagree with allot of you windows screen reader users on how much you really stand for accessability for all blind, including those of us who might not use windows or what ever.

I got to give darel allot of respect for his hard work. Thank you darel.
BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net
blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website: http://blindtechs.net
Visit our website where we offer free email, shell accounts, shoutcast radio service, online games and more!