Re: Google now has audio captcha

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 07:20:50 -0700

Yes, I got / had to try it the other day as I forgot my password and ran
strait into it.:) The audio wasn't too bad and I'm glad it was easy to
repeat it incase I couldn't memorize all the digits.  It is sure a test
of our short term memory.  Guess we gotta quit the pot smoking to keep
that short term memory afloat:).

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!