Re: Google now has audio captcha

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:49:53 -0700

Hey Jeff and all,

Everyone inside and outside the blind community who supported this effort deserves the credit. I just stirred things up a little I guess.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff.bishop@xxxxxxxxx>