Re: Google now has audio captcha

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:45:01 -0700

Hi Gabe,

You are quite welcome, and please try not to take my statements concerning Windows versus Macintosh too personally. Given the present state of Apple's VoiceOver solution, I know I wouldn't be able to use a Mac to do my job, which is a clear sign to me that it is not yet adequate for most technology users, period.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
Blind Access Journal blog and podcast:
----- Original Message ----- From: "BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>