Re: Google now has audio captcha

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:35:55 -0700

Hey Jeff,

Well, of course, I am happy about what has already been accomplished, but I do
want to see Blogger's CAPTCHA fixed soon and, ultimately, we need to get
solutions to CAPTCHAs that include the deaf-blind population at some point.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word
Verification Accessibility Petition today!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.