Re: Google now has audio captcha

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:34:28 -0700

Hi all,

Thanks, everyone, for all the great positive sentiment, but, really, I didn't
do much other than cause a bunch of trouble with that annoying Google Word
Verification Accessibility Petition and other things...  :-)  If something I
did made some sort of difference to improve accessibility, well, maybe it was
worth it then.  Thanks to Jeff, Shane, Susan, Tari, Jamal  and many others for
all their grassroots hard work in supporting a positive accessibility outcome.
There's still quite a distance to travel, so we can't sit on our laurels...  :-)

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word
Verification Accessibility Petition today!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.