RE: Google now has audio captcha

  • From: Lynn Schneider <lschneider9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:01:18 -0400

Great work Darrell and all who signed the petition. When Google eventually takes over the world, we won't be left out. I love to see a grass roots effort like this with people who care getting together and getting things done.

At 10:06 PM 4/10/2006 -0700, you wrote:

Indeed.  Darrell deserves much of this credit, good going dude!!!

-----Original Message----- From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Skarstad Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 10:02 PM To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Google now has audio captcha

                        Hey, I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet, but
Google has done it! Now when you create a google account for Gmail, google
account or for google groups, the captcha also has an audio representation!I
gotta congratulate Darrel Shandrow and everybody for signing the google
accessibility petition.  I guess hard work really does pay off.
Yay!