Re: Goldwave and SoundForge Tutorials

  • From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 09:00:03 -0800

For Gold Wave go to http://www.forthepeople.com I don't know about Sound Forge.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: JardataMailServicesBox
  To: pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 7:26 AM
  Subject: Goldwave and SoundForge Tutorials

  Hello lists!

  I own both soundforge and goldwave.  I am looking for a copy of Jonathan
Mosen's tutorial on Soundforge 4-5 (exact version not known) in any form I can
get it, preferably MP3, OG, or Wave.

  Also, I would like to know if such a tutorial exists for Goldwave and, if so,
I'd appreciate someone telling me how to get a full tutorial on Goldwave with a
step-by-step approach to learning it.  The soundforge tutorial by Mosen really
helped me learn soundforge and I feel a Goldwave tutorial would be just as
useful.

  You know, I think such tutorials would be good on all such programs, along
with the manual in voice.

  Thanks very much,

  James Robinson