Goldwave and SoundForge Tutorials

  • From: "JardataMailServicesBox" <jardatamailservices@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 07:26:43 -0800

Hello lists!

I own both soundforge and goldwave.  I am looking for a copy of Jonathan
Mosen's tutorial on Soundforge 4-5 (exact version not known) in any form I can
get it, preferably MP3, OG, or Wave.

Also, I would like to know if such a tutorial exists for Goldwave and, if so,
I'd appreciate someone telling me how to get a full tutorial on Goldwave with a
step-by-step approach to learning it.  The soundforge tutorial by Mosen really
helped me learn soundforge and I feel a Goldwave tutorial would be just as

You know, I think such tutorials would be good on all such programs, along with
the manual in voice.

Thanks very much,

James Robinson