Re: Gold Wave Sound Recorder Formats

  • From: "Chuck Adkins" <cadkins6739@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 19:39:00 -0500

Well Mark, here is my first Goldwave problem. I'm using Goldwave 5.18 and have never gotten the shift left or right arrow to work well on any version of Goldwave. I'm using a Dell, 1 gig memory, 2.2 processor XP Pro with Window-eyes 6.1 and I'm wondering what would cause that.

Thanks,

Chuck
----- Original Message ----- From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>