Re: Getting a little further with P M N.

  • From: "Kevin Reves" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 11:37:23 -0500

Are there any high parshals on this list who have jaws and could put the mouse pointer over the image that needs to be clicked and tell us what the coordinates are? If that could be done, then I could go ahead and work on some type of script that would allow the pointer to be routed to that exact point on the screen. I'm really trying to come up with some grassroots ideas on our end to make this happen until the bugs can be worked out on there end. I'll be playing a gig with Matthew Ebel in the next week, and he is in real tight with C.C. Maybe I can make something happen. As an artist on the PMN, I would really love it if this were accessible so that the numerous blindcasters could properly report tunes, thus increasing their playability. We could work something out on this list where you podcasters send me your log in info and I would be more than happy to add songs to your playlist that you are interested in playing. Then, you can add your own feed to Juice, and any songs that get added will automatically be downloaded on your end. If anyone is interested, let me know. I'm more than happy to help.

Kevin Reeves

www.kevinreeves.net