RE: Getting a little further with P M N.

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 09:00:44 -0600

Well, I'm glad for those who have Macs. However, for the majority of us who can afford only one computer, there's a lot of work to do. Thanks to Darrell and others who continue to work on this issue.

JulieMelton visit me at Keep smiling!

From: "Kevin Reeves" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Getting a little further with P M N.
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 15:36:08 -0500

Hey folks. I found that I can add tunes to my playlist on the pmn with no problem on my mac with Voice Over. I then log into my profile on my pc and can download with ease. So what we need to figure out is precisely where in that "Images/AddToPlaylist" link is the file labeled "images/addToPlaylist.jpg." Is there anyone on this list who can see well enough so that we can figure out some coordinates to give to jaws so that we can click in that precise image. On the mac, I can just tab to it, use my actual mouse and click with no problem. When I tried it with my laptop, it didn't work. So how do we successfuly get around this for now. FOr me, I'm going to use my PC to listen to all the music. Then, I will use my mac to add all the songs that I want to download and either download them on the mac, or use the PC later. It's all good. I always find workarounds. Be looking for my new podcast entitled "Ramble Radio" in the next few days. It all depends on whether I decide to buy cast blaster right now or not. Peace out.