Re: Getting a little further with P M N.

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 18:21:41 -0500

hey, whatever works works right? I personally never said it wasn't good, I just prefer Windows is all it is.
So I'm not hating on the Mac or anything.

At 05:29 PM 4/2/2006, you wrote:

haha! What were you all saying about the mac and its screen reader
not being adiquate enough for a blind person???????? *grins*
BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net
blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website: http://blindtechs.net
Visit our website where we offer free email, shell accoiunts,
shoutcast radio service, online games and more!