Re: Getting a little further with P M N.

  • From: "Orin" <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 17:58:13 -0400

Is cast blaster accessible right now?

Even the beta?

I'm really thinking about gettin' it.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kevin Reeves
  To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 4:36 PM
  Subject: Getting a little further with P M N.

  Hey folks. I found that I can add tunes to my playlist on the pmn with no
problem on my mac with Voice Over. I then log into my profile on my pc and can
download with ease. So what we need to figure out is precisely where in that
"Images/AddToPlaylist" link is the file labeled "images/addToPlaylist.jpg." Is
there anyone on this list who can see well enough so that we can figure out
some coordinates to give to jaws so that we can click in that precise image. On
the mac, I can just tab to it, use my actual mouse and click with no problem.
When I tried it with my laptop, it didn't work. So how do we successfuly get
around this for now. FOr me, I'm going to use my PC to listen to all the music.
Then, I will use my mac to add all the songs that I want to download and either
download them on the mac, or use the PC later. It's all good. I always find
workarounds. Be looking for my new podcast entitled "Ramble Radio" in the next
few days. It all depends on whether I decide to buy cast blaster right now or
not. Peace out.