Getting a little further on PMN.

  • From: "Kevin Reves" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 15:36:48 -0500

Hey folks. I found that I can add tunes to my playlist on the pmn with no
problem on my mac with Voice Over. I then log into my profile on my pc and can
download with ease. So what we need to figure out is precisely where in that
"Images/AddToPlaylist" link is the file labeled "images/addToPlaylist.jpg."
Is there anyone on this list who can see well enough so that we can figure out
some coordinates to give to jaws so that we can click in that precise image.
On the mac, I can just tab to it, use my actual mouse and click with no
problem. When I tried it with my laptop, it didn't work. So how do we
successfuly
get around this for now. FOr me, I'm going to use my PC to listen to all the
music. Then, I will use my mac to add all the songs that I want to download
and either download them on the mac, or use the PC later. It's all good. I
always find workarounds. Be looking for my new podcast entitled "Ramble Radio"
in the next few days. It all depends on whether I decide to buy cast blaster
right now or not. Peace out.