Fwd: Re: audio magic

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 17:21:08 -0800

Hi all,
Here is a message from Mary Landisman from about. I'm looking in to this matter, but not all virus scanners are picking this up. I'm no security expert, but I think this is important to find out. We'll let you know what's happening with this audio magic. Podcast 3 of Technology will be up soon, and hopefully on Podcast 4 I'll know more. I've got some reading to do, but I'm seeing what I can do.

Hi Jared,

I apologize for the delay. There are some antivirus detecting the file as
being infected with a Trojan, each assigning a different name. All of the
main scanners, however, declare that the file is clean. I've asked my
colleagues in the security industry for their input and hopefully will be
getting some responses soon.

I will keep you posted.

Regards,
-- Mary