Re: Fw: Sirius Satellite radio & captcha online

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 21:27:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Chandro
Keep up the good work wth the podcasts you do. I called Sirius
quite a few times today. I managed to get to a supervisor too. I
was told to write a snail mail message to Corporate
Headquarters. I told her to look at Google's captcha way of
helping blind pc users.

Petro

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Sirius/CachedPage&c=FlexContent&cid=1112908249913