Re: Fw: Sirius Satellite radio & captcha online

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:23:45 +0000

Hi,

CAPTCHA is all fine and good so long as it does not lock out blind customers.
I am urging all Sirius subscribers to call and write the company asking for
prompt action to make their CAPTCHA accessible.  We must be prepared to hold
Sirius publicly accountable if they attempt to give us the familiar brush off.