Re: Fw: Sirius Satellite radio & captcha online

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 16:09:39 +0000

Hi Julie and all,

I am not a Sirius customer at this time.  That is the only reason I haven't yet
given them a call, though I plan to do so from the viewpoint of a potential
customer.

I'd be very interested in the types of responses everyone gets when trying to
raise this issue with the company's customer service.  I'd suggest trying to
escalate the issue as the front line phone agents are probably quite unlikely
to understand or care very much about the issue.  I'd ask for case / ticket
numbers and information on how such cases will be escalated through their
technical support processes.  Open these matters as technical support issues
rather than just letting them go as simple customer service queries.  If
interested, please e-mail testimonials to me at editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
for a possible article on this issue.

Thanks.