Re: Fw: Sirius Satellite radio & captcha online

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:59:14 -0700 (PDT)

It is definitely true. This is what happens when people share
their accounts with others and Howard Stern had to have a big
part in this. XM satellite will probably institute this captcha
soon. It's a matter of time.

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Sirius/CachedPage&c=FlexContent&cid=1112908249913