Fw: [Restingplace] New podcast

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "DIANE GARRETT" <thevolunteer@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindMen4Christ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:35:12 -0500

Hello all brothers and sisters in Christ, and fello podcast listeners,
My wife and I are starting a new podcast venture. Please read the following post.

Hi, all. Lino and I are starting a new venture. We were doing our devotional time this morning and we both wondered what it might be like to do a podcast of that devotional time, sharing whatever devotion we do for that day and also including whatever discussions we have during our devotional time. Depending on which devotions we do, some of them will be a half hour or less while others might be longer, but we wanted to share this link with you so anyone who might be interested can have devotional time with us. We use OUR DAILY BREAD, KEYS FOR KIDS and THE SECRET PLACE. We choose one at random each day, so we never know from one day to the next which one we're going to do. We also encourage prayer requests. We open each devotional time with a prayer and close with another prayer, and that's where we'd be doing the prayer requests of our own as well as those of others. If you're interested in listening to the podcasts and have prayer requests, you can send them to me at
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.gcast.com/u/mercy421/main.xml
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested! Check out http://www.flickr.com/photos/mercy0421/
Currently in Winchester Regional, Virginia Overcast, 41°F Wind:Calm
Time flies... after you hit the snooze button.