Fw: Larry Skutchan coming up on the next Marlaina

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindCasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 14:54:56 -0600

Thought you guys might find this of interest, since this involves podcasting in a way.

From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Cc: <wcb-l@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Larry Skutchan coming up on the next Marlaina

Hello all.

I am distributing this fairly widely, for I am honored to announce that this
week on Marlaina, heard on ACB Radio Mainstream, we will visit with Larry

Anybody who uses a Book Port knows of Larry, and many who listen to podcasts
know Larry for his fabulous Blind Cool Tech podcasts.  I've enjoyed knowing
larry for several years, and am delighted he will join us on this week's

We'll explore his background and interests, how he came to the American
Printing House for the Blind, and maybe get a glimpse into some of the cool
stuff on which he and other APH staff are working.

It all starts on Sunday night at 8 PM Eastern, 5 Pacific, which is Monday
morning at 1 Universal.  The program will replay for 24 hours, and of
course, be available via podcast from the ACB Radio replay page.  As always,
we'll take your calls at our toll-free number, 866 666 7926.

Hour number two will be open forum; it's your time to discuss whatever you
like.  Call me up, speak your mind, or just say hi and howdy.

Please just save this message and click the link below on Sunday at 8 PM
Eastern, 5 Pacific or Monday at 1 Universal to listen.  Feel free to
distribute this message to others whom you think may be interested.

As always, thank you so much for your continued support of my ACB Radio

Marlaina Lieberg

To listen to the show, just click this link