RE: Fw: BlindNews: New Podcast Client for Visually Impaired: @Podder

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 13:33:56 -0600

I don't understand it either, iPodder does more than fine for me as an individual, and with the use of a magnifier or other adaptive technology, it seems to me that someone with low vision should be able to use it just fine as well.

At 12:47 PM 11/2/2005, you wrote:
I'm wondering why we need a different pod catcher? How doesn't ipodder work
for some people on here?