Re: Freedom Scientific Podcast on Vista

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 06:37:36 -0800

Your welcome,
I don't know if other screen readers have podcasts but its a good way of getting imnformation and demonstrations out there quickly.
John
At 12:24 AM 2/1/2007, you wrote:
Hi john

Thanks for the link. It really was an interesting podcast indeed, especially as I am about to purchase a new pc. I am indeed considering making the switsh to vista, and therefor it really is fantastic to have some information about using vista with jaws prier to making the final disission.

All the best from Allan

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gasman" <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>