Forget I Need help with iPodder 2.1

  • From: Jeff Samco <jsamco@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 22:38:51 -0800

I think I figured it out that if the episode is still in My Received Podcasts folder then the space bar will play it but if it is not in the folder then the space bar will change the status.
At 09:29 PM 11/6/2005, you wrote:

Just tonight I am installing and exploring iPodder version 2.1. I cannot mark & unmarked episodes for redownloading. That is,
I go to the View menu.
arrow down to Subscriptions and press Enter.
Arrow down to one of the two feeds that come with iPodder, like iPodder users, and tab into the episodes list.
I arrow to the only episode which has a state of downloaded.
I press the space bar to change the state and, instead, my media player begins playing the episode.
What am I doing wrong?

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.12.8/162 - Release Date: 11/5/2005