Re: Feedburner vs Wordpress

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 22:23:20 -0600

Go to the element you want to grab. Then hit control insert numpad slash. Then get the jaws cursor on the place to drop and repeat the same keystroke. I never had much luck with it. If you're trying to ftp, you can open a my computer window and copy the file by being on it and hitting control c, and alt-tabbing to the explorer window with the ftp session in it, tab to the listbox, and hit control v to paste the file in.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Mader" <jerry.mader@xxxxxxxxxxx>