Re: Episode 6 of My Podcast Is Now Available

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:19:38 -0500

Hi there Kelly,
I'll check out your podcast. I didn't realize Cake Walk had a synth thingie.
Your brother in Christ.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx:
Skype: lino_and_louie
If you are a blind man and are wanting Christian fellowship, join Blind Men
For Christ.
BlindMen4Christ-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx