Episode 6 of My Podcast Is Now Available

  • From: Kelly Sapergia <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:19:51 -0600

It took awhile, but Episode 6 of my podcast is now available! On this edition, I'll be demonstrating some of the neat sounds in Dimension Pro, a soft synth from CakeWalk. There's also a demo of Jim Kitchen's latest free game, "Homer On A Harley", music, and a lot more.
   To sub-scribe to the podcast, paste this URL into your podcatcher program:
You can also listen to the podcast at my GCast page:
Show notes for this and other editions of the podcast are available at my blog:
If you have any comments or suggestions about the podcast, feel free to contact me by email, post a comment to the blog (registration is required), or leave a message on my Comment Line at (206) 339-2557.
   Thanks, and enjoy!

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Personal Website: http://www.ksapergia.net
Need to relax and unwind? Listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's website at http://nl.ksapergia.net
If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com