Episode 3 of My Podcast Is Now Available!

Hi,
I'm pleased to announce that Episode 3 of my podcast is now available at www.gcast.com/u/ksapergia
On this edition, we take a look at SidPlay2W, a program that lets you play C64 SID music files, such as those from the HVSC (High Voltage SID Collection), in Windows.
This podcast also features a new "Game Reviews" section, where I'll be demonstrating games for systems like the original Playstation, the original NES, and the PC. For this edition, we've got two reviews for you: NHL Rock the Rink by Electronic Arts for the original Playstation, and a stereo version of my review of Shades of Doom from GMA Games, which originally aired on the June 6, 2001 edition of ACB Radio Mainstream's "Main Menu" show.)
To subscribe to the podcast, paste this URL into your podcatcher program:
http://www.gcast.com/u/ksapergia/main.xml
If you have any comments or suggestions about this podcast, or if there's something you'd like me to demonstrate in a future edition, feel free to contact me by email, post a comment to my blog at www.ksapergia.net/podcast (registration is required), or leave a message on my Comment Line at (206) 339-2557.
Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's website at http://nl.ksapergia.net
For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com
You can also visit my personal website at:
http://www.ksapergia.net