Episode 2 of My Podcast Is Now Available

  • From: Kelly Sapergia <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 21:09:58 -0600

I'm pleased to announce that Episode 2 of my podcast is now available. On this edition, I feature some of my favorite songs from Magnatune at www.magnatune.com and www.podsafeaudio.com
Feel free to contact me with any comments, suggestions, requests for future podcasts, etc. by email, posting to my blog (registration is required), or via my Comment Line at (206) 339-2557.
The address to subscribe to the podcast is:
You can also check out my blog at www.ksapergia.net/podcast

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's web site at http://www.ksapergia.net/northernlights.html
For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com
You can also visit my personal web site at: