EXTRA: DON'T TRUST THE ITunes STORE WITH YOUR PODCASTS!

  • From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 16:22:21 -0800

Hello Everyone,

Since the subject of the most recent Candle Shore BLOG post deals with a
podcast that I produce on my iPhone 3GS I decided to offer a link to it on
this list.

<http://mark.candleshoreblog.com/2010/02/13/extra-don%e2%80%99t-trust-the-it
unes-store-with-your-podcasts/> Click Here to Continue ...

Mark

In this post, Mark Taylor strongly recommends that podcasters no longer
trust the iTunes Store as a reliable means of content distribution based on
his recent experience; which he shares in a letter to Apple.

Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom.  Mastering
others is strength; Mastering yourself is true power.  (Lao Tzu)

For infinite knowledge, go to:

candleshoreblog.com