EP33: Can't We All Get Along?

  • From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 20:11:35 -0700

The Mark Taylor Candleshore Podcast Débuts in the iTunes Store:

Hello Everyone,

In the coming days, I will be publishing a series of podcasts on the iPhone

To kick off this new series, I published an approximately 7-minute audio
response to the seemingly hostile debates that are now taking place within a
certain segment of the visually impaired community regarding which
computer/wireless phone operating platform offers the greatest amount of
accessibility, including iPhone 3GS.

Click Here to get the show from the iTunes Store

 <http://feeds2.feedburner.com/candleshorepodcasts> Click Here for the
direct (non-iTunes) Candle Shore Podcast feed.