Do you remember Gerfieety from Tell Me?

  • From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 23:19:23 -0700

Do you all remember graffiti from 1800-555-tell? Well in a few Graffiti will be
back. This is not a joke. It will be back thanks to a person named Phil Scopes.
He has the Philmore Voice Mail system. Well, he is putting together a system
exactly the same as graffiti on the Tell Me extensions. It will costs 9.95 a
month. Best of all, you can listen to me interview him about on my next
Podcast. It will be up at around 4:00 Mountain Time. You figure out the rest
from there. Just go to
http://www.gcast.com/u/kevinmcfan I will let you all know when the Podcast is
up. Don't miss it! If you missed graffiti, it will be back soon. You don't want
to pay for a system like Graffiti? Well, with a paid system you will know it
will be around for a long time. Phil will have enough money to maintain it.
People will Appreciate it more. I will talk to you later.
"Ride the wind. Never coming back till I touch the midnight sun." (Poison)