[Blind Casting] Re: Disabilities Node/Category

  • From: <rusty.perez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 00:03:17 -0700

This is an interesting thought Kelly, but blind and "dis"abled folks have
been battling this out for years before podcasting was even a hazy
theoretical notion.
I agree that it would be more efficient to keep the argument out of the
general arena, but I'm not sure if a consensus could ever be reached. So
maybe there should be a dis/ability category or "dis" ability category.
Let's set off the idea of "dis," that way people are forced to notice it and
question it. After all, ability is only "
Dissed" by people who can't imagine that they would be "able" to do it.

Rusty

Skype: rustyperez
Yahoo and AIM: reliroo
Check out my blog at