[Blind Casting] Re: Disabilities Node/Category

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 07:04:40 -0700

Hi Shelly and all,

Unfortunately, I may be unavailable tomorrow afternoon Pacific time.  Let's
see.  13:00 Central is 11:00 Pacific/Arizona.  I could participate for an hour
or so then.  Should be fine.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com